Healthy OHIO Rewards
Get a Max Buzz™ from WellWorks:
Congratulations to all previous recipients of the Max Buzz(TM) activity tracker! WellWorks was able to award over 400 eligible applicants with a Max Buzz(TM) device throughout the Fall 2018 semester.
Engagement with the Virgin Pulse platform is fun and easy. Connecting an activity tracker makes earning points even easier!
If increasing your active minutes, tracking your steps, uploading your sleep, or competing in step challenges are areas where you would like to thrive – WellWorks has a tool for you!
Need an activity tracker?
WellWorks is providing a limited number of Max Buzz™ activity tracking devices to Healthy OHIO participants in FY2019. Eligible individuals (please review “Program Details” for eligibility requirements) can complete an
online request form
to be considered for an activity tracker. Beginning on March 1, 2019, registrants will be selected at random for receipt of a tracker to utilize with the Virgin Pulse platform.
- The registration form will become available on February 5, 2019. Registrants will be selected at random on a weekly basis from March 1, 2019 – March 29, 2019.
- The Max Buzz™ trackers are only compatible with the Virgin Pulse mobile app, so any recipient of the tracker must be registered with Virgin Pulse before accepting the tracker. If you’re new to Virgin Pulse, or need support utilizing the platform, please see the “Support” details below.
- The Max Buzz™ supports iOS9 and above, Android 4.3 and above.
- Any benefits-participating employee or spouse/partner enrolled in the OHIO medical plan is eligible to participate in this program.
- Eligible participants are qualified to receive no more than one activity tracker during the promotional period.
- One registration form per person. Duplicate forms will not increase chances.
- A limited number of activity trackers will be distributed each week from March 1, 2019-March 29, 2019.
- Recipients will be selected at random. Prior to notification, WellWorks staff will verify eligibility and review the form submitted. If responses on the form are incomplete or do not appropriately address the question, WellWorks reserves the right to remove the registrant from the application list.
- Recipients will be notified that they have been selected for an activity tracker via email. Please mark WellWorks@ohio.edu and email@example.com as contacts in your OHIO email account to ensure delivery of email to your inbox.
- Recipients can decline a tracker, but cannot transfer their tracker to another individual. In the case of a declined offer, an additional recipient will be selected at random by the WellWorks staff.
- Athens recipients (both employees and spouses/partners) must pick-up their Max Buzz™ activity tracker no later than April 30, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. Activity trackers can be picked up at the WellWorks front desk (Grover Center E124). Regional campus recipients will receive their activity tracker via mail (carrier TBD) but must provide a valid mailing address via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than April 15, 2019.
- Additional trackers may be distributed to select individuals per the discretion of WellWorks staff.
- Per the Virgin Pulse Membership Agreement: If you have a disability, whether temporary or permanent, that limits your participation in the Program, or if you have a medical condition that makes it unreasonably difficult (or medically inadvisable to attempt) to achieve a standard for earning Points, you are still able to take part in the Program. Please contact the Virgin Pulse Call Center to request the Temporary Disability Form or the Physician Verification Form (to be completed by your physician) and Virgin Pulse will determine an alternative way for you to earn Points.
- Healthy OHIO complies with all ADA, GINA, and HIPAA regulations.
New to Virgin Pulse or have questions about the platform? A member of the WellWorks team would be happy to help you get started and answer questions. Call 740.593.9458 or email email@example.com if you would like help setting up your account or if you have questions about any of Virgin Pulse’s features.
Healthy OHIO participants can request to be considered for a device today by completing the
online request form
. Only one form per individual - multiple forms will not increase chances. Drawings will begin on March 1, 2019 and occur weekly until March 29, 2019.