University Communications and Marketing and the Office of Information Technology have formed a partnership aimed at rebuilding the approach, capabilities, policies, and practices for Ohio University's Web and online presence.
The collaborative work of Ohio University's Web Advisory Group, which was formed spring quarter 2009, provides a meaningful voice by contributing guidance, strategy, and creative thinking to help shape institutional priorities and Web initiatives.
The Web Advisory Group comprises representation from faculty, administration, staff, and students and will review and develop Web guidelines, ensuring compliance with existing technology and security policies.
Ohio University recognizes the importance of its Web sites as an important vehicle for external and internal communication, education, research, and recruitment. As a sounding board for the decisions involved in improving OHIO's Web presence, the Web Advisory Group will provide ongoing assessment and feedback from the University community as well as provide leadership and direction for OHIO's Web efforts.
Membership in the Web Advisory Group comprises representatives from constituency groups across campus. The WAG is co-chaired by the Chief Information Officer for Information Technology (OIT) and the Chief Marketing Officer for University Communications and Marketing (UCM) with liaisons from the OIT and UCM.
- Craig Bantz, CIO
- Renea Morris, CMO
- Laura Alloway, Voinovich School
- Heather Anerino, Advancement
- Tasha Attaway, UCM
- Tanya Barnett, College of Business
- Jill Bateman, Russ College
- Lori Bauer, College of Arts & Sciences
- Jay Beam, OIT
- Claire Berlin, Scripps College
- Candace Boeninger, Enrollment Planning Services
- Colleen Carow, Russ College
- Thomas Conley, OIT
- Jennie Daniels, UCM
- Amanda Davis, Finance and Administration
- Matt Dingo, OIT
- Amber Epling, President's Office
- Andrea Gibson, Research Communications
- Joseph Grenert, Heritage College
- Daniel Harper, College of Fine Arts
- Jim Harris, University College
- Gabrielle Johnston, UCM
- Chris Kennedy, UCM
- Mark Krumel, UCM
- Karoline Lane, Heritage College
- Toni Marinucci, OIT
- Brad Mash, OIT
- Sean O'Malley, OIT
- Breanne Sisler, Undergraduate Admissions
- Michael Stephens, Athletics
- Matt Suhay, OIT
- Noah Trembly, Rehabilitation and Communications Sciences
- Larry Tumblin, Zanesville
- Megan Vogel, Student Affairs