Ohio University's Web CMS
OHIO websites are managed using a web content management system (CMS). A CMS is an application that allows people to edit official university web pages without needing to know website code like HTML. A Web CMS provides an interface similar to word processing programs like Microsoft Word.
- Simple content updates without the need to know how to code
- Template-based designs provide consistent websites that adhere to OHIO brand standards
- Ability to change images, upload documents, manage navigation and more
- Access can be managed/delegated to allow one or more individuals to edit specific pages or content.
- Available for official university websites.
- To be a content contributor, you must be affiliated with the university and receive training from OIT in proper use of the Web CMS features you will have access to.
How to request access