1. Enter Commonspot and enter Manage: (Your FAQ Categories page name).
· Existing categories are listed at the top of the page.
· New categories can be added using th e Category an d Display Order fields at the bottom of the page, as shown below.
To sort columns on the FAQS- Categories page:
1. Click the column header name (in this case, Order or Category ) for the column you want to sort.
·A yellow arrow (circled above) will appear next to the column header name that was clicked.
2. Click the yellow arrow to change its direction.
·When the arrow points upward, the column is sorted in ascending order.
·When the arrow points downward, the column is sorted in descending order.
·Each click will reverse the direction of the arrow.
Edit a Category
1. Click Edit adjacent to the category name you wish to edit.
·The Datasheet Action window will appear, as shown next.
2. Edit the Category or Display Order fields (or both).
3. Click Submit to save the changes.
Create a New Category
1. Scroll to the bottom of the page to reveal the fields for Category and Display Order, as shown below.
·It is recommended that Display Order numbers be incremented by around 10 to make re-ordering and adding new categories easier in the future.