Learning Communities are available in two main groups—by academic college or major and by interest.
Academic or Major-Based
There are learning communities designed for academic programs to enhance the students' knowledge and experience in specific disciplines, within the following colleges:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business
- Scripps College of Communication
- Patton College of Education
- Russ College of Engineering and Technology
- College of Fine Arts
- Global Studies
- College of Health Sciences and Professions
- University College (undecided/undeclared students)
To see specific groups within each major, view the 2020 Learning Community Booklet.
Learning community groups are available for Air Force ROTC and Army ROTC students, but these are by invitation only from the groups' commanders.
Only follow the links below if you've been in touch with an OHIO ROTC office.