Ohio University User Testing Panels
Ohio University is seeking participation from all kinds of Bobcats for paid opportunities to provide feedback on OHIO websites and communications. We are looking for numerous and diverse voices to help us make our materials more inclusive, functional, and relevant to the Ohio University community. This is a chance for anyone at OHIO to share opinions on the websites and communications we interact with daily, and see improvements implemented based on your feedback. No web expertise is needed.
How It Works
- Sign up for one or more of our panels and answer some questions about yourself to complete your attribute profile
- Receive email notifications when tests are available
- Participate in any tests you qualify for
- Get paid $10 per test taken successfully, through PayPal
What To Expect
- Feedback opportunities for real Ohio University websites, designs, emails, etc.
- "Tests" that rate the quality of the website or marketing piece, rather than your abilities as a user
- Relatively short and easy tasks to complete
- Time commitments of 10-20 minutes per test
- A platform that will record your voice and screen while you perform actions and answer questions
- New testing opportunities every few weeks
How to Sign up
To get started, choose a panel below based on your affiliation to Ohio University. You will provide an email address to create an account.
If you are a Bobcat in multiple ways, and belong to multiple groups, you can sign up for multiple panels. Panelists will need to complete an attribute profile for each separate panel joined.