Calendar of University Events (CUE)
The OHIO Calendar of University Events (CUE) is Ohio University’s official central calendar. It is accessible to the entire University community and the world online. In addition, anyone with an active OHIO ID can submit event information by logging in and filling out the form.
Why should you use the CUE?
- To learn about what’s happening on campus!
From the annual Distinguished Professor Lecture to a basketball game at the Convocation Center, the CUE is your one-stop shop for event information from OHIO planning units and student organizations.
- To get free publicity for your OHIO event.
All on-campus events that are added to the CUE are:
- Accessible to the world via the website.
- Eligible to be highlighted as a featured event on University's homepage.
- Eligible to be featured on the Baker University Center digital display.
- Shared with the UCM Communication Services Team for consideration to be featured in Compass.
- To build awareness of your student organization.
The CUE allows students and all members of the University community to learn about different student organizations and get involved. It is a tool for student organizations to spread the word about their events and even post meeting times so prospective members can find them.
- To make important dates easily accessible.
In addition to events, the CUE is populated with important deadlines. Once they have been added to the CUE, UCM works to publicize those as well.
To share your comments and suggestions or to find out more about the CUE, e-mail email@example.com.