New Cadet Orientation Program
AFROTC New Cadet Orientation Program (NCOP)
Calendar of Events
Day One - Sat, 24 Aug 19 @ TBD
Wing Staff meet and greet
- Day Two - Sun, 25 Aug 19 @ 1600
Wing BBQ with family
- Day Three - Mon, 26 Aug 19 @ 0830-1000
Breakfast with Cadre
- Day Four - Tues, 27 Aug 19
In-processing with NCOs
- Day Five - Wed, 28 Aug 19
In-processing with NCOs
- Day Six - Thurs, 29 Aug 19 @ 0600
Leadership Laboratory/Commander's Call
- Day Seven - Fri, 30 Aug 19 @ 1500
If you have not already done so, please complete your official AFROTC Wings application. This must be completed prior to becoming an active cadet. If you need assistance with this application, please review the Wings Instructions (PDF).
NCOP 2019 Handbook
View the NCOP 2019 Handbook (PDF)
All forms must be completed in BLACK ink and must be legible. Print all forms double sided. DO NOT SIGN OR DATE ANY OF THE FORMS, unless instructed otherwise!
- AF Form 2030 [PDF] – USAF Drug and Alcohol Abuse Certificate
- Drug Demand Reduction Program Attachment [PDF]
- AFROTC Form 28 – Air Force Pre-Participatory Sports Physical. Schedule an appointment with your physician, take the form to your appointment, and have the physician complete the form. This form certifies that you are physically capable of safely participating in physical training.
- DD Form 93 – Record of Emergency Data
- DD Form 2005 – Privacy Act Statement – Health Care
- Consent for Release of Student Records – Cadet gives Det 650 and Ohio University permission to request/release official transcripts
- DD Form 2058 – State of Legal Residence
- Direct Deposit
We do not have access to your transcripts.
You need to bring the below-listed items even if you provided them to the university, as well as the forms previously listed above on August 27, 2019.
Please review the NCOP 2019 Handbook for more information.
- AFROTC Form 28 – Completed by physician
- Printed copies of all college level/high school transcripts (official or unofficial)
- ORIGINAL state certified birth certificate or proof of US citizenship if born abroad (certified English translation if necessary)
- ORIGINAL signed social security card
- Proof of selective service registration (males only)
- ACT/SAT Scores (can be unofficial, but name must be visible on form)
- Certificate(s) of participation or completion:*
- Civil Air Patrol(CAP)
- Girl/Boy Scout Award
- Reserve/Guard documentation*
- DD 214 (prior service members)*
- DD 785 – Record of Disenrollment from Officer Candidate-Type Training*
- Private Pilots License* *If applicable
AFROTC Det 650 Copyright 2018 - Current as of Aug 2018 - Privacy and Security Notice - 35 South Congress St. - Bromley Hall 159 - 1 Ohio University Dr - Athens - OH 45701 - USA • 740-593-1343 • firstname.lastname@example.org • The Holm Center • AFROTC Recruiting • AF FOIA