LCs are available in two main groups—by college and by interest. LCs are also available for Air Force ROTC and Army ROTC students, but those are by invitation only from the groups' commanders.
LCs These learning communities are designed for academic programs to enhance the students' knowledge and experience in specific disciplines.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business
- Scripps College of Communication
- Patton College of Education
- Russ College of Engineering and Technology
- College of Fine Arts
- Global Studies
- College of Health Sciences and Professions
- University College (undecided/undeclared students)
Offered to first-year students regardless of major or college, General LCs- are thematically based so that students interested in a specific topic can share their knowledge and experiences while taking a common set of courses together. Examples include:
- Arabic Language and Culture
- Japanese Language and Culture
- From the Reel World to the Real World
- LGBTQ Identities and Justice
- Pop Culture
- Sports in Society
By invitation only
Learning community groups are available for Air Force ROTC and Army ROTC students, but these are by invitation only from the groups' commanders. Only follow the links below if you've been in touch with an OHIO ROTC office.