Airport Shuttle Services: Arrivals
All reservations must be submitted within 72 hours of the date of service.
The dates and times listed below are pre-scheduled shuttles that cost $35 each way.
These are the only dates/times an arrival to Athens with cost $35.
3/11/2017 2:00pm, 6:00pm, 11:00pm
3/12/2017 2:00pm, 6:00pm, 11:00pm
The listed prices are per rider and one-way.
|Scheduled trip listed on website
|Special trip created by rider
- Please note it takes approximately one hour and thirty minutes to travel between Port Columbus Airport and Athens, Ohio.
- An Ohio University chaperone will be waiting at baggage claim with a sign that says "Ohio University" and will be wearing a green Ohio University shirt.
- Depending on the number of arriving students, there will be a 55 passenger charter bus or a CATS shuttle bus.
- If your flight is delayed, our drivers will wait one hour past the scheduled time. If you do miss the shuttle, you will need to contact our office to let us know your flight was delayed. If you miss the shuttle you were scheduled for, you will have to wait for the next available one.
- Seating is limited and reservations will be made on a first come, first serve basis.
- After making a reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. Your reservation is not final until you receive this email with your date, time, and confirmation number provided.
- Email confirmations are not sent after business hours, on weekends or on University Holidays. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 72 hours of your reservation, please call our office.
- After hours during shuttle times only you can call a Transportation staff member who will then be able to assist you with current shuttle information at 740-856-4597
- If you call our offices when we are closed and leave a message, we will get back to you the following business day.