The office of Architecture, Design & Construction has scheduled to replace the eastern portion of the Ridges Circle. This work will begin Monday, July 13th, 2020 with an estimated completion of October 2020. This project will require a full road closure while repairs are taking place. Please see specific roadway, parking, and transit impacts detailed below.
10/19/2020 Update: The completion date for this project has been extended from mid-October to November 19th, 2020.
This project will require a full road closure on the East side of the Ridges Circle, between Voinovich School Building 21, and the new entrance to parking lot 208 (see map below). During the closure detours signs will be in place to direct travel and alert motorists of roadway impacts.
- Access will be maintained around the Ridges Circle with two-way traffic surrounding each side of the closure area.
- No impacts to North Ridge Drive or South Park Drive.
- Lot 211 will close on Monday, July 13, 2020 at 8AM for the duration of the project. This will result in the temporary loss of 2 ADA Accessible spaces and 7 faculty/staff spaces (see map below).
- Additional ADA spaces are available in parking lot 208 and 200.
- Utilization data shows ample parking available in parking lot 201 to support faculty/staff parking needs.
- Lot 208 will not have any impacts to parking spaces. The southern entrance located in the newly constructed parking lot will not be accessible during this period. Faculty/staff should utilize the northern entrance of parking lot 208 for entry/exit.
At this time Daily Campus Shuttles are not running their regular routes.
Please contact the TPS Customer Care Center at 740-593-1917 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.