Fall 2021 Move-In: August 19-22, 2021
We would like to welcome all Bobcats arriving on campus for Move In activities. Please find below a review of supporting campus Transportation & Parking accommodations to aid in Move In efforts Thursday, August 19 through Sunday, August 22, 2021.
For a comprehensive Move In guide, please reference the Arrival Guide.
Recommended Travel Approaches
Recommended travel approaches and campus entry points are outlined below. To assist with relieving traffic congestion we encourage guests to follow posted directional event signage.
Campus Parking Accommodations:
Several parking accommodations are available to students during the Move In time period. Based on your housing location please see available parking with proximity to your green. All parking areas detailed below will be available from Thursday, August 19 through Sunday, August 22, 2021.
General Move In Parking: available for utilization once vehicles have been unpacked and if students plan to remain on campus. Students may utilize campus dark green and purple lots in regular non-metered, non-restricted spaces for move in purposes. Individuals should also avoid parking in sign restricted spaces such as designated COVID-19 testing spaces and areas closed for special events. For a complete list of campus lots please reference the TPS website.
30 Minute Parking: available in lots with close proximity to residential housing locations where available. Students may utilize these designated locations to unload their vehicle and move to a general parking area if planning to stay on campus beyond unloading. 30-minute parking lots include:
- East Green: Parking will be available along East Green Drive. Signage will be present designating 30-minute loading zones and restricted parking to allow for emergency vehicle passage.
- South Green: Lots 56-58 along South Green Drive will be available for 30-minute loading, Living Learning Center, Morton Hall Lot 90, Ping Center Lot 93, and Gamertsfelder Hall.
- Bromley Hall: Students may utilize the parking lot located behind Bromley to unload items in addition to nearby Light Green Lots 18, 19, and 20.
- West Green: Treudley Hall Lot 119, and the West Green Gulch, Lots 114/115.
- All Campus: All Ohio University metered spaces are available for 30-minute parking.
Student Parking Permits: A valid parking permit or paid meter will be required to park on campus beginning Monday, August 23, 2021. Students should purchase parking permits from the online Parking Portal.
Campus Transportation Resource:
Accessible Transportation: Free accessible transportation for Faculty/Staff and students with mobility limitations. Call 740-593-1917 for more information.
For more information on Transportation & Parking resources please connect with the TPS Customer Care Center Team at 740-593-1917 or email@example.com. Follow us on Twitter @OUTransParking for live parking and transit updates.