- Wednesday, February 27: SOUL (Sustainable Ohio University Leaders) Energy Sub-Group Meeting. 3:30pm. Bingham House.
- SOUL is a group of faculty, staff and students who will work together to aid in the implementation of the Sustainability Plan and Climate Action Plan of the university and to provide personal and professional development through the lens of sustainability. All are welcomed to join. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to RSVP.April 2013: Earth Month
- February 2013:
- Don't miss our next issue of Routes. We'll offer features of composting efforts on campus, environmental leaders at the university and much more!
- March-April 2013: Energy Challenge Programs
- March and April will feature a number of exciting Energy Challenge programs happening at each of the college's three residential greens. Check back for more information!
- April 2013: Earth Month
- Would your student group or academic program like support in sponsoring a sustainability event during Earth Month? Send us an email outlining the program idea, dates and budget---we'll let you know if we can assist.
Do you have ideas for additional Office of Sustainability efforts? Send us an email at email@example.com!