Are you an OHIO alumni enthusiastic about creating more socially just, ecologically balanced, and prosperous communities? Then the Sustainability Alumni Network is the group for you!
A primary goal of the Sustainability Alumni Network is to connect recent graduates with other alums in an effort to encourage sustainability in a diverse set of careers. Through intentional communication with event planning, outreach efforts and participation in graduation fairs, we believe that we will be able to provide a unique service to Ohio University graduates who wish to incorporate sustainability into their lives after their time as a student here.
Catalyze a diverse network of Ohio University Alumni who are enthusiastic about creating more sustainable communities.
- Connect Bobcats who share enthusiasm for sustainability
- Educate alumni about sustainability efforts at OHIO
- Promote idea and information sharing within the network
- Offer tools and resources for creating sustainable solutions in communities
- Provide alumni with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Generate funds to develop sustainability projects
5 Year Goals:
- Create virtual and in-person opportunities for sharing ideas, advice, and best management practices
- Develop a strong online presence
- Establish a mentorship and shadow program to foster productive relationships and knowledge-sharing
- Encourage alumni donations and investments in sustainability at OHIO (i.e. scholarships, campus projects)
- Create partnerships with organizations on campus and in the community to advance sustainability
To join the Sustainability Alumni Network, complete the form below. Your information will be sent to our volunteers and you will be added to the group's email list.