The Division of Student Affairs at Ohio University prepares students to be responsible and contributing members of a diverse, global society by providing learning-centered environments, meaningful out-of-class opportunities, and professional support services that help them learn through their experience and achieve academic success.
In seeking to accomplish our mission, we are committed to:
- Encouraging the development of the whole student and involving all students in the life of the University
- Cultivating a caring and civil campus community that values responsible and ethical behavior, open and free exchange of ideas, and respect for all people
- Maximizing our effectiveness through responsible stewardship of resources, support of innovation and creativity in problem solving
- Working collaboratively and forming partnerships with each other, with our colleagues across campus and with the community
- Fostering a participative work environment for our staff, which encourages continuous improvement, collaboration, professional development and a balanced lifestyle