In addition to the Ohio University Inn, the Athens County Convention and Visitors Bureau maintains a list of local availabilities in the county, while Hocking Hills offers lodging alternatives within 30 miles of campus. Note that local hotels and lodges often book well in advance of our Family Weekends. Please plan ahead to ensure your reservation. We look forward to your visit!
On Campus Lodging
Information and updates regarding on campus accommodations will be available on Monday, August 3, 2020.
- Standard Single Rooms: $160 per room for a two-night minimum. Maximum occupancy of 1 person. Includes one twin bed, linen packet, one desk/chair, microwave/refrigerator unit, and shared bath. Total number of rooms available: 70 each.
- Standard Double Rooms: $320 per room for a two-night minimum. Maximum occupancy of 2 people. Includes two twin beds, 2 linen packets, 2 desks/chairs, microwave/refrigerator unit, and shared bath. Total number of rooms available: 10 each.
Linen packet includes:
- Bed linens
- One standard pillow
- One bath towel set
Required information to collect:
- First and last name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Roommate’s full name if a double
- Student’s first and last name
- Student’s OHIO Email Address