Following health and safety guidelines, Ohio University will continue to keep campus density low this semester. We will hold events and activities for the students on our campuses, but will not host any special weekends or activities that invite large groups of people to visit any of our campuses. We look forward to hopefully welcoming our parents and families back next year. Parents and family members are still allowed to visit students, but we encourage you to follow our safety policy. This policy includes:
- Wearing face masks while on campus and in the city of Athens (which now has a mask ordinance in place) that cover mouth, chin and nose
- Maintaining physical distancing of six feet
- Avoiding congregating in large groups
- Holding activities outside whenever possible
- Checking your temperature before you visit our campuses
More information can be found on the Ohio University Be Safe Bobcats website. The safety of our students is our number one priority, and we thank you for doing your part in keeping all of our students safe.