The Ohio University Career and Leadership Development Center will host its annual Grad School Fair on Oct. 24 from 1 to 4 p.m. in the Baker University Center Ballroom, located on the fourth floor of the Baker University Center.
The event is a one-stop-shop to explore graduate education programs and interact with recruiters from Ohio University, schools throughout the region and even international universities. Students from all majors and class levels are encouraged to participate.
The following universities and programs are among those with representatives at this year’s event, and you can access the complete list of participating institutions on Handshake
- Alliant International University
- Ashland University
- Bowling Green State University
- Chatham University
- Case Western Reserve University- Weatherhead School of Management
- Cleveland State University- Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
- Columbia University- School of Social Work
- Duquesne University
- Indiana University - Eskenazi School of Art, Architecture + Design
- Kelley School of Business- Master of Science in Finance program
- Marietta College- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Marshall University
- Ohio Dominican University
- Ohio State University- College of Education and Human Ecology, College of Engineering Office of Graduate Education, John Glenn College of Public Affairs and College of Pharmacy
- Ohio University- Arts Administration, Athletic Training, Department of Social and Public Health, Environmental and Plant Biology and Graduate College
- Xavier University
Students can also sign up on Handshake for a career coaching appointment from the CLDC to prepare for the event. This coaching can help students get more out of their interactions with the representatives at the Grad School Fair by helping them narrow down which schools they want to talk to. Visit the CLDC’s Student Services page to learn more about career coaching.
Although there is no official dress code for the event, business casual is preferred. Students who do not have professional clothing are welcome to explore the CLDC’s Career Closet.