My Student Support Program: My SSP
Attending college or university, graduate school or professional school is an exciting life experience. It can also be a time of change, adjustment, and stress. My Student Support Program, My SSP, is here to help, accessible 24/7/365.
Who can use My SSP?
- Students at Regional Campuses
- Students not residing in the state of Ohio (including International students)
- OHIO Online ecampus students
What can MY SSP do for me?
My SSP can help address common concerns such as:
- Adapting to a new culture
- Being successful at school
- Relationships with friends and family
- Stress, worry, sadness, loneliness and much more!
What does the MY SSP app offer?
- Through the app, you can call or chat with a Student Support Counselor 24/7 in real-time or schedule a telephone or video session
- Multilingual support available
- Browse the digital library of helpful articles and videos.
- Access unlimited Fitness Journeys through LIFT, an app-based fitness programs customized to your fitness level and goals that can be performed anywhere, at any time.
- Or call direct 1.866.743.7732 (If calling from outside North America, dial 001.416.380.6578)
- No cost for access!
- Your information is confidential so no one – including your family, friends, or professors – will ever know you used the program unless you choose to tell them.
How can I get started?
Access support anytime, anywhere by:
- Downloading the free My SSP App: Search ‘My SSP’ from either the Apple App Store or Google Play and download today
- OR Scanning the QR code from your smartphone for the application
Watch this short My SSP App Tutorial Video to learn more and check out the My SSP today!
Any questions regarding My SSP though Ohio University can be directed to Dr. Stephanie Maccombs at email@example.com.