Kognito for Faculty and Staff (Access Code: ohioemployee)
This program is a 40 minute, self-paced, interactive online training to learn to recognize psychological distress in your students, practice conversational techniques through simulations for seeking help for your student, and learn about resources available for referrals at OHIO.
We are aware that some individuals with disabilities may encounter barriers and are prepared to assist in the completion of the training.
For screen reader directions, please click on the following link: Kognito Directions for Screen Readers
If you are a new user, please read the directions and then click on the link below to create your profile.
- Go to "Don't have an account. Click here"
- "Create an account"
- Use your OHIO email and create a password
- Enrollment key for access: ohioemployee
- Click Next Step
- Complete steps for creating an account
- Choose the At Risk: Faculty/Staff module
- Click Launch to start the simulation