We are located in the Student Success Center- Collins Building room 214.
- help writers approach writing tasks as a multi-stage process.
- work with the writer to help identify and correct patterns of error.
- assist writers in developing their proofreading and editing skills.
- act as an "audience" and "sounding board" for writers.
- write papers (or portions of papers) for students.
- edit or proofread papers for students.
- be as helpful at the last minute as with ample time prior to due dates.
THURS: 12:30p.m. - 4:30 pm.
Our job is not to make your writing better but to help make you a better writer.