Beginning April 2, Brick City Records will begin to release signed artists’ music videos for their singles, as well as the EPs they have been recording with BCR since August.
- FiftyThree’s “Summer Lovin’” on April 2
- “L8 Night” Music Video on April 14
- “Imposters” EP on April 18
- Jojomber’s “Don’t Call Me” on April 4
- “Don’t Call Me” Music Video on April 7
- “Best/Worst/Same” EP on April 23
- Sun Boats “Orange” on April 9
- “Orange” Music Video on April 9
- “Seeds and Fields” EP on April 21
- Camille Jeanne’s “Stupid Head” on April 11
- “New Room” EP on April 16
- “Stupid Head” Music Video on April 20
Brick City Records is a music label operated by students in the school of Media Arts & Studies at Ohio University as part of a capstone course. BCR works closely with signed artists to provide recording, promotions, distribution, publicity and other label services. The goal of BCR is to provide students with real-world experience in various aspects of the recording industry. After working all year long at producing and distributing new releases, BCR and its signed artists come together for a large release show in April. More information can be found here.