COVID-19 Safety Training now available through Blackboard
May 29, 2020
Personnel receiving approval for Restart of On-Campus Research & Creative Activity are required to complete COVID-19 safety training. To access this module:
1. Login to Blackboard using your Ohio University credentials.
2. Select My Organizations tab from the menu items across the top of the page.
3. Search for OHIO Research Restart Safety Training in the search field and click Go.
4. Open the contextual menu for the organization and select Enroll, as pictured below.
5. After successful completion, the person taking the training will receive an email confirmation that should be printed and maintained on-site at the location where on-campus research/creative activity is conducted. (Updated June 01)
6. Please contact Biological and Radiation Safety Officer Dave Schleter, email@example.com, if you have questions.