etour | My OHIO Portal
View an interactive PDF of Perspectives magazine on your tablet or view a PDF of this magazine
Individual Story Index
1. Heath Kersell uses and builds sophisticated equipment to analyze materials for new technologies
2. Now Hear This: Sound design plays an integral role in progressive theater
3. Return of the Native: Biologists revive the chestnut tree at former coal mine sites
4. Language Lessons: An international team of students explores how working memory may help us learn second languages
5. Fire Survivors: How do forest management strategies used to combat wildfires impact tree growth?
6. Sarah Green finds creative expression through poetry and song
7. Problem Solved: How math literacy can improve quality of life
8. How can cities determine the best locations for wind turbines?
9. Lara Householder explores how the quality- not the quantity- of fat tissue in the body may harm health
10. Sociologist Heather Dumas explores the Renaissance festival subculture
11. Drawing Donors: How psychology researchers use mind/body strategies to break down barriers to blood donation
12. Can engineers develop a more flexible, eco-friendly plastic for packaging?
13. True Stories: From the war in Iraq to internet security, Jeremy Zerechak uses documentary filmmaking to explore the issues
14. Media Mirror: News programs reveal how Colombians view corruption
15. The Heart of the Matter: Adam Jara balances heart research with clinical training in unique program
16. Cameras for Change: How an activist organization uses video to create social change in Latin America
Return to Perspectives Magazine Homepage
Research Communications | 120 Research and Technology Center | 740.597.2166
Ohio University | 1 Ohio University | Athens OH 45701 | 740.593.1000
ADA Compliance | © 2017 Ohio University. All rights reserved.