- OU Researchers Conducting Long-Term Study On Lower Back Pain
- Researchers at Ohio University are trying to help millions of Americans who experience lower back pain find relief.
- U.S.News&WorldReport: Hands-On Therapy May Spell Relief for Low Back Pain
- Having an osteopath move your back muscles using techniques that include stretching, light pressure and resistance may trump ultrasound therapy for the relief of lower back pain, new research suggests.
- Strength in Numbers
- Millions of Americans suffer pain and weakness from injury, aging, and disuse. Two dozen Ohio University scientists explore the secrets behind our muscles, brain, and nervous system to provide relief.
- Ohio researchers receive NIH grant to study treatments for lower back pain
- In a step towards finding more effective treatments for lower back pain, two Ohio University researchers received a grant from the NIH to fund The RELIEF Study.
- Low Back Pain Fact Sheet
- The NIH fact sheet about low back pain including information about structures of the back, causes of pain, conditions, diagnosis, treatments, prevention, and tips.
- Complementary and Alternative Therapies for Back Pain
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) therapies offer additional options in the management of low back and neck pain.
- Back pain - by Mayo Clinic staff
- Concise information about back pain, symptoms, causes, risk factors, tests, diagnosis, treatments, and prevention.
- Low Back Pain - AAOS
- From the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons - Low Back Pain - understanding the spine and how it works can help you understand why you have low back pain.
- Complementary and alternative therapies for low back pain
- The support for the principles of evidence-based medicine has increased within the field of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM).
- Low Back Pain and CAM
- "Oh, my aching back," is an all-too-familiar complaint. Low back pain is one of our most common medical problems.