Spring 2019-20 Grades Available -Not Final
From: OHIO Registrar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2020 8:29 AM
To: Enrolled Students
Subject: Spring Grades Available - Not Final
Grades submitted by your faculty for Spring Semester are available in MyOHIO Student Center. If you have opted in for the Satisfactory grade then the “S” grade may not be showing yet. All requests for Satisfactory grades are still under review and will be finalized by Monday, May 18. If you would like to opt in to the Satisfactory grade you may do so now until May 13, 2020, at 5:00 PM . For more information about the Satisfactory grade option please review this website. No Credit (NC) grades will display automatically depending upon the grade submitted by your faculty member. An NC grade will not impact your GPA and courses with NC grades will not apply toward your degree, major, or other requirements.
To view your current grades, sign in to MyOHIO Student Center:
• click on "other academic..." drop-down box
• choose "Grades"
• click the double arrow to the right of the drop-down box
• choose the appropriate term
Grades will be listed followed by the Term Statistics. If you have opted in for Satisfactory grades and the Satisfactory grade is not currently showing, your GPA will change once the Satisfactory grades have been finalized.
Units Toward GPA:
Taken = hours enrolled that affect your GPA (classes graded A-F)
Passed = hours enrolled that affect your GPA and grade is D- or better
Units Not for GPA:
Taken = hours enrolled that do not affect your GPA (audit, pass)
Passed = hours enrolled that do not affect your GPA but count in total hours earned (pass, credit)
Total hours earned may be calculated by adding Units Toward GPA Passed and Units Not for GPA Passed.
We are frequently asked what an ‘NR’ grade means. A grade of ‘NR’ indicates 1) The instructor did not report the grade; 2) The instructor reported the grade too late; or 3) The instructor reported an ineligible grade for the course. Please contact your instructor directly for additional information regarding an ‘NR’ grade.
• If your question is about Satisfactory grades, please review this website; if you have additional questions, please contact your college student services office.
• If you have questions about your grade in your class, please contact your instructor directly.
• If you have questions about how to view or understand your grade report, please call 740.593.4199, or email email@example.com.
Debra M. Benton