Fall Semester 2015-16
CLASSES THAT END PRIOR TO THE SEMESTER CLOSING DATE:
Classes that end prior to the semester closing date may have their final grades submitted beginning the last day of the class. Grades are to be entered through the Faculty & Advising Center (see detailed instructions below). The grade deadline remains the same. All fall semester grades must be submitted by Wednesday, December 16, 2015, at noon.
Important notes regarding your grades:
It is important to submit grades as soon as possible, but you do have until the grade deadline, Wednesday, December 16, 2015, at noon, to submit all of your fall semester grades.
- Once you enter the grades and click submit they are recorded on the students' records and are available to the student within 24 hours.
- If you click submit and have not recorded a grade for a student you may enter a grade for that student through the Faculty & Advising Center until the final grade deadline for the semester. The grade deadline for fall semester is Wednesday, December 16, 2015, at noon.
- After a grade has been submitted, if you need to make a change due to an error in calculation, a Special Grade Report form must be submitted to the Office of the University Registrar.
FULL SEMESTER CLASSES:
The grading system for reporting fall semester final grades will be available Friday, December 4, 2015, after 6:00 p.m. Note that you currently CANNOT enter grades using Internet Explorer 8; please ensure your browser is updated. Instructions for using the system:
1. Log in to the Faculty & Advising Center (https://webapps.ohio.edu/oasis/) using your OHIO ID and password.
2. On the Teaching tab select "Class List/Grading." Note: Only the faculty/instructors listed in PeopleSoft as the instructors for the class may enter and submit grades.
3. Two options for entering final grades:
1) View class roster to enter grades: Click to see the students registered in the class and to enter grades.
2) Import/Load grades: Click to paste grades from an external file, i.e., PID, grade, FS Stop Date may be copied from another file and pasted into your grade roster.
4. Click the Save Grades button to save the grades if you will need to make changes later. Click the Submit Grades button after you have completed entering your grades to finalize the submission of grades for the class. Submitting grades will affect only students for whom you have entered a grade. If a student's grade was blank when you submitted, you may go back and enter the final grade online. After grades are submitted any changes must be processed using a Special Grade Report form.
5. If you do not finalize the submission of grades by clicking the Submit Grades button, what you have saved as of the grade deadline will be submitted automatically for you.
Click here for instructions on how to download the Grade Center from Blackboard 9.1 and import final grades into the Ohio University Online Grading System. Additional information on the Blackboard Grade Center is available online.
Tasha Hutchison revised this page on August 21, 2015. Please email comments or suggestions to email@example.com.