The mission of the Office of the University Registrar is to:
- Support the academic mission and purpose of the University;
- Provide information and academic services to the University community in an efficient, user-friendly manner while ensuring accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality of academic records;
- Provide exemplary service by continually improving our business processes for registration, scheduling, academic records, degree audit, and related functions;
- Effectively communicate procedures and responsibilities for the successful use of our services; and
- Adhere to policies and model the highest standards of the registrar profession.
The Office of the University Registrar will be a valued resource of the University by:
- Providing excellent service to students, faculty, staff, alumni, parents, and others in the University community by a caring, knowledgeable staff;
- Being a leader in implementing new services and technology; and
- Encouraging a collaborative environment for supporting the academic mission.
The Office of the University Registrar is committed to these values:
- We foster a supportive work environment that promotes staff development and collaboration.
- We build trust among ourselves and with the University community through our competence and dependability.
- We evaluate and continually improve our services.
- We respect diversity and the uniqueness of each individual's ideas and contributions.
- We encourage and promote teamwork, creativity, and innovation.
- We respond to requests in an efficient, courteous, and appropriate manner.
- We welcome and encourage feedback from the staff and the University community, in the spirit of the open exchange of ideas.