On-campus work requests are to be submitted at the following link Online Work Request.
For further questions or information please contact Recycle@ohio.edu or call (740) 593-0231.
If possible, walk or ride your bike as there is extremely limited legal parking in The Ridges area. If necessary, parking permits can be obtained for $5 per day at Parking Services.
Ridges Building 34, Athens, OH 45701
The Campus Recycling Facility is located in Ridges Building 34, marked as building 234 in this map.
Walking directions from OU Campus to the Recycling Facility
- Come down Richland Ave. on the Convo side of the street, walk past the Convo and across the bridge.
- Immediately after the bridge, turn right and follow the steps down to the tunnel under the highway.
- Once through the tunnel, veer right onto the brick path that goes up a hill.
- You will then come to a Y, take the left side of the Y.
- We are the third building on the right side.
- If you get to the smokestack, you just passed us!
Drivin Directions to the Recycling Facility
- Once you take the exit for OH-682 N in Athens, Rte 682/Richland Ave. At the bottom of the ramp, yield into the round-a-bout to S. Richland Ave. (toward the Ohio University Inn).
- Turn right onto Dairy Lane (just before reaching the OU Inn), travel approximately 1/3 mile.
- Turn right onto S. Park Dr.
- Make an immediate right onto S. Ridge Dr., come up to the Y we are the building on the left at the Y.