Online Fitness Coaching
About Online Fitness Coaching
Let the University Well-Being & Recreation Personal Trainers help you reach your fitness goals through this online service! This service includes a fitness assessment, custom exercise programming, and weekly check-ins. Trainers take specific illnesses, injuries, and medical conditions into account when planning your personalized fitness routine.
Step 1: Purchase Your Online Fitness Coaching Membership
Before you can be matched with a Personal Trainer, you must purchase an Online Fitness Coaching Membership. Patrons can purchase their personal training membership online at Recshop.ohio.edu (see directions below)*
*You must purchase your online fitness coaching membership prior to getting matched with a Personal Trainer.
See the instructions below for information regarding how to purchase or renew your online fitness coaching membership.
*How to Purchase or Renew Your Online Fitness Coaching Membership
1. Visit RecShop
2. Log into your account
- OHIO Students and Faculty/Staff: Use your OHIO ID (without the @ohio.edu) and password to login
- Community members: Select "Sign Up" in the top right corner and fill in all required fields. For the "Member Information" field, use your assigned PID number without the "P." If you do not have a PID number, please call or visit the Ping Center to complete your Personal Training Package purchase.
3. Once you are logged in, select the three lined button in the top left corner.
4. Select "Memberships"
5. Select "Online Fitness Coaching Membership"
6. Select the date you would like for your coaching membership to begin.
6. Select "Add To Cart"
7. Select "Checkout"
8. You will be directed to CashNet where you can complete the purchase of your online fitness coaching membership.
Due to the current pandemic and our commitment to promote student physical activity and well-being during these unprecedented times, we are offering a reduced price for this premium online fitness coaching service at just $10.00 per month. Your membership is good for 30 days upon purchase. If you choose to continue working with your trainer beyond the expiration date, you must renew your membership by following the steps above.
Step 2: Submit the Online Fitness Coaching Request Form
Please complete the Online Fitness Coaching Request Form so that our team can ensure you are appropriately matched with a Personal Trainer based on your goals and availability.
Contact Tony Gregory, Assistant Director of Well-Being & Fitness for assistance