F45 Games Competition
Test your fitness with fellow F45'ers in Well-Being & Recreation's first ever F45 Games competition! Event will start at 12:30pm followed by a community social and award ceremony! Snacks & drinks will be provided for all participants! Registration opens January 17 and closes on March 10th! Compete for a chance to win a FREE semester of F45 and more fun prizes!
|Date||Start Time||End Time||Location||Cost||Registration|
|Sun March 26||12pm||2:30pm||Ping Center, F45 Studio||$5||Register Here!|
Day of Event Information
- This competition will be a TEAM based, REP based event. You will sign up individually and include your teammate's name and indicate a team name when you register.
- Teams of 2 will compete in a cardio-based workout trying to max out on the most amount of REPS all together.
- Each member will complete one lap with a coach tracking along the way.
- After 2 laps are completed by each team, all REPS from each member will be totaled together and the team with the MOST cumulative number of REPS will WIN!
- Please arrive at 12pm so that you and your team can be appropriately checked in and have an opportunity to warm up before the competition begins!
- After the competition, stick around, and there will be a community social followed by an awards ceremony!