Check back in the Spring for information on how to apply!

If you are hired at Campus Recreation, be sure you complete the following forms prior to your first working shift:

­­­­­ - I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification)
­­­­­ - Home Land Security
­­­­­ - Direct Deposit (bring a canceled check or deposit slip)
­­­­­ - OPERS (Ohio Public Employees Retirement System)
­­­­­ - W4 (tax exemptions)
You must bring your original Social Security Card & Driver's License­OR Passport OR VISA