Becoming a staff member with CAMPus REC Summer Day Camp you are joining a group of individuals that are dedicated to providing a fun, safe atmosphere for campers and employees alike. Many of our counselors return each year, because just as the campers, they enjoy the experiences they gain from being an integral part of our program. CAMPus REC Summer Day camp is a program within the department of Campus Recreation, here at Ohio University therefore the program is held to the same expectations and standards as any other program within our department. With that being said it is the administration’s expectation that being hired into our team that you understand the important impact that you will have on the lives of the children you interact with daily.
Positions available for Summer 2016: *(Days will be split into an AM shift and a PM shift)
- Experience and/or interest working with children ages 6-12
- Expereince working in a summer camp setting
- Knowledge & Expereince working as a member of a team
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certification.
Applications will be reviewed beginning on Friday, March 25th. Please submit the following information to the Campus Recreation Business Office, Attention: CAMPus Rec Summer Camp or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover Letter
- 3 References
If you are hired at Campus Recreation, be sure you complete the following forms prior to your first working shift:
- I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification)
- Home Land Security
- Direct Deposit (bring a canceled check or deposit slip)
- OPERS (Ohio Public Employees Retirement System)
- W4 (tax exemptions)
You must bring your original Social Security Card & Driver's License OR Passport OR VISA