Space Booking Instructions: University Flexspace
From the Outlook desktop application
- From the New items list in Outlook, select Meeting. Add attendees and meeting details as desired.
- In the new meeting, select the Scheduling Assistant button from the top ribbon.
- In Room finder, select a building under the Select a building drop down list.
- Select a room within that building from the Choose an available room list.
- Select a time slot from the Selected times list. You can also manually select a time on the free/busy grid.
- When you are done setting up your meeting, click Send.
From Outlook on the web
- In Calendar in Outlook on the web, double-click the day for which you want to make a booking. Add attendees and meeting details as desired.
- Click Scheduling Assistant at the top of the window.
- Click Add a room within the left side pane.
- Select Browse with Room finder or select a suggested room.
- In room finder, select a building, room type, and room. After selecting a room, it will be listed under Rooms on the left side pane.
- Adjust your booking time using the drop-down lists on the top bar.
- When you are done setting up your meeting, click Done.