COMMUNICATIONS FROM OHIO UNIVERSITY
PRESIDENT M. DUANE NELLIS
President Nellis believes in transparency and uses a variety of methods to communicate news and information with the Ohio University community. He loves telling the stories of OHIO’s students, faculty, staff and alumni. If you have a proud moment you would like to share with President Nellis that you believe elevates Ohio University, let us know!
Contact Director of Presidential Communications Amber Epling with your personal stories of success or your unique Ohio University experiences. Your story may be featured in an upcoming speech or tweet from President Nellis!
- Dr. Nellis Fall Commencement Address (PDF) / December 16, 2017
- Inauguration Speech of President M. Duane Nellis (PDF) / October 18, 2017
- President's Report: Board of Trustees Update (PDF) / January 19, 2018
- President's Report: Board of Trustees Update (PDF) / October 20, 2017
- Athens Mayor and OHIO President Issue Joint Statement in Advance of Spring Semester Weekend Activities (Web) / March 01, 2018
- OHIO Announces Search Committee for Vice President of Diversity and Inclusion (Web) / February 21, 2018
- First Friday Letter: March 2018 (Web) / March 02, 2018
- President Nellis Announces New Vice President for Advancement and President/CEO of The Ohio University Foundation (Web) / February 08, 2018
- Dr. Nellis Rallies Fans Before the Bahamas Bowl Game / December 21, 2017
- Dr. Nellis Speaks to Donors and Alumni at an OHIO Greetings Event in Cleveland / December 05, 2017