COMMUNICATIONS FROM OHIO UNIVERSITY
PRESIDENT M. DUANE NELLIS
President Nellis believes in transparency and uses a variety of methods to communicate news and information with the Ohio University community. He loves telling the stories of OHIO’s students, faculty, staff and alumni. If you have a proud moment you would like to share with President Nellis that you believe elevates Ohio University, let us know!
Contact Director of Presidential Communications Amber Epling with your personal stories of success or your unique Ohio University experiences. Your story may be featured in an upcoming speech or tweet from President Nellis!
- Dr. Nellis Fall Commencement Address (PDF) / December 16, 2017
- Inauguration Speech of President M. Duane Nellis (PDF) / October 18, 2017
- President's Report: Board of Trustees Update (PDF) / June 21, 2018
- President's Report: Board of Trustees Update (PDF) / March 23, 2018
- Ohio University Funds New College-Bound Program This Summer (Web) / July 09, 2018
- Newly Formed OHIO Honors Program will Pilot in the 2018-19 Academic Year (Web) / July 05, 2018
- A Message of Support for our international Community (Web) / June 27, 2018
- President Nellis Announces Results of New Economic Impact Study (Web) / June 12, 2018
- Dr. Nellis Rallies Fans Before the Bahamas Bowl Game / December 21, 2017
- Dr. Nellis Speaks to Donors and Alumni at an OHIO Greetings Event in Cleveland / December 05, 2017