Ohio University

skip to main content

Chillicothe Campus Master Plan

Chillicothe Campus Master Plan

CHILLICOTHE CAMPUS MASTER PLAN

Established in 1946, the Chillicothe campus is one of the oldest of Ohio University’s regional campuses. Located 60 miles west of Athens in the heart of Chillicothe, the 98-acre campus features four main buildings (Bennett Hall, Stevenson Center, Shoemaker Center, and the Technology and Business Development Center) totaling 173,547 gross square feet that provide classroom, research, and recreation space for the 2,500 students enrolled there. In addition to students, over 200 employees work at OU-Chillicothe.