You are invited to present your research related to:
Health and Physical Performance Across the Life Span
Underserved Populations: Rural Lifestyles and Culture
at the Spring Faculty Research Exposition
Hosted by the College of Health and Human Services
Friday, May 7, from 10 a.m. to Noon
The purpose of this research exposition is to provide a forum in which researchers can interact around focused topics. We seek, as a result of the presentations, to encourage a broader understanding of the topics and potential collaborations that will further advance knowledge in theses areas. The session will not be juried or peer-reviewed; however, it is expected that the presentation recently has been presented or soon will be presented in professional forums.
Faculty conducting research that meets the following guidelines are invited to submit application for presentation by going to the following URL: www.hhs.ohiou.edu/forms/ResearchExpo.htm
We hope to accommodate all applicants, but reserve the right to accept presentations based on adherence to guidelines and space limitations. College of Health and Human Services Dean Gary Neiman and Associate Dean Lee Cibrowski will make final decisions on all applications.
GUIDELINES FOR PRESENTATIONS:
- Research must have been presented during 2003 or 2004, or must have been accepted for presentation during 2004.
- Maximum Poster Size is eight feet wide by four feet high (8' X 4').
- Presentations are to showcase the research of faculty or staff of Ohio University ? graduate students who have participated in the research may be present or co-present. Presenter should be present during entire two hours.
- All entries are to be made using the online registration form. All requested information must be provided, including a presentation title and 300-word or less abstract (this information will be used in publicity and program).
- Applications must be entered by 5 p.m., April 16, 2004. Response to application will be made no later than April 26, 2004.
The following items will be provided for presenters
- Display board or easel (presenters may provide their own portable display device)
- Electricity outlet is available upon request
- Wireless internet access is available
- Tables are available on request
- Other "special requests" for accommodations will be considered
If you have questions regarding this research exposition, contact Linda Lockhart at LockharL@ohio.edu or by phone at 593-1433.
[ 30 ]