Ohio University Lancaster Campus dean search committee formed
LANCASTER, Ohio -- The search for a new dean for Ohio University Lancaster Campus is officially underway.
Charles Bird, Ohio University's vice president for Regional Higher Education, announced the members of the search committee for dean of the Lancaster Campus Nov. 19.
- Candice Thomas-Maddox, committee chair and associate professor, Communication Studies
- Patrick Drumm, assistant professor, Psychology
- Brian Hoyt, associate professor, Business Management Technology
- Kaye Martin, associate professor, Early and Middle Childhood;
- Susan Maxwell, associate professor, Medical Assisting Technology;
- Scott Minar, associate professor, English
- Rebecca Petty, director, Computer Services and Instructional Technology
- Carolyn Bateson, administrative coordinator
- Seth Bauman, student
- Cathy Bitler, South Central Power, community representative
- Dane Swinehart, community representative
- Richard Bebee, dean, Chillicothe Campus.
Candidate interviews should be completed before the end of March, according to Bird, who hopes to have a permanent dean on campus by summer, 2004.
John Furlow has served as interim dean of the campus since Bari Watkins resigned at the end of July.
[ 30 ]
Media Contact: Jennifer LaRue, (740) 654-6711, ext. 281; 1-888-446-4468; or firstname.lastname@example.org