Share thoughts on strategic priorities by Feb. 15
Feb 11, 2010
From staff reports
On Wednesday, Executive Vice President and Provost Pam Benoit issued a campus-wide memo asking for the university community's input on the six draft university strategic priorities. The deadline for comments is Monday, Feb. 15.
The priorities identified are enrollment management; improving the balance sheet and financial strength; strengthening the curriculum through quarters to semesters; refining our graduate and professional portfolio; faculty, classified and administrative compensation and successfully launching and executing a $350 million Capital Campaign.
Please send your thoughts and observations by Feb. 15 to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the leader of your constituent group:
- Joe McLaughlin, Faculty Senate, email@example.com
- Tammy Jordan, Classified Senate, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beth Lydic, Administrative Senate, email@example.com
- Robert Leary, Student Senate, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracy Kelly, Graduate Student Senate, email@example.com
For details on how the priorities were determined, please visit www.ohio.edu/provost/priorities.cfm.
Published: Feb 11, 2010 8:55 AM