Interim housing available between spring and summer
May 23, 2007
Ohio University will be offering interim housing in Bromley and Washington halls from the end of spring quarter until the beginning of First Summer Session (June 9-17). Reservations are required.
- $23.50 per person per night based on double occupancy
- Towels and linens are available at check-in at $4 per set
- Check in will be held on Saturday, June 9, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Daily office hours will be held in Bromley Hall from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays and 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. every evening
- Reservations will be accepted starting on Tuesday, May 29
Students must provide the following information when calling or e-mailing for a reservation:
- Ohio University personal identification number (PID)
- Dates of stay and approximate time of arrival
- Contact telephone number or e-mail address
- Payment: cash or credit card at check-in or bill student account
- Summer school status
To make a reservation, call 740-566-9001 or e-mail bartletL@ohio.edu
[ 30 ]