Ohio University online services information:
Some pages are currently offline.
Work is scheduled from 12:01 am to 8 am on Saturday, July 18 and July 25, 2015.
Server Work in Progress
Scheduled work is underway that requires shutting down parts of the Ohio University Front Door (www.ohio.edu), but many online services, including some of those linked and suggested below, will remain available for all or part of the time. Services will be restored when the work is completed, which is scheduled to be before 8 am on Saturday, July 18, and Saturday, July 24, 2015.
The page or service you requested is currently offline, but other Ohio University pages and services are still available.
You may be able to reach information or services that are still available through our portal (My OHIO), or by searching our site:
You may also be able to find information about individuals from our online directory.
The following links lead directly to information or services that may still be online, even though the page you might usually use to get to them is offline:
- Airport Shuttle
- Alice (library online catalog)
- Apply Online (Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine)
- Apply Online (Non-student Employment)
- Apply Online (Undergraduate Admissions)
- Athens Campus Map and Tour
- Athlete Student Academic Services
- Campus Care (student health service)
- Course Offerings
- DARS Online
- Dining Hall Menus
- Express Air Coach
- Faculty & Advising Center (DARS, faculty class lists, online grading)
- Find an Advisor
- Go Bus
- Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
- LEO (Research)
- My OHIO Student Center (change of address, register for classes, view grades, view schedule)
- O'Bleness Hospital
- Office of Nationally Competitive Awards
- Online Grading
- Parking Services
- Personal Information (UHR)
- Personal Web Pages
- Policy and Procedure Manual
- Ride Board
- Student Legal Services
- Study Tips
- Textbook System
- Transcript Orders
- Workforce Timesheets