Winter Quarter 2011
Progressive Dinner Pre-Rush Event
- Occured Tuesday January 11, 2011
- Annual pre-rush event hosted by the current active members of the Alpha Delta chapter; active members volunteer to host a meal course at his/her apartment and the dinner progresses through the evening as members travel to the next meal course.
- Began at The Summit Apartments and ended at Mill Street Village Apartments.
- Occured Monday January 17, 2011
- Began at 7:30 in the School of Music Recital Hall (Room 400 of Robert Glidden Hall)
- Bid Recipients: Rob Ward, RC Tumbleson, Laura Callaghan, Kyle Marx, Andrew Bethel, Barrett Lawlis, Kailee Aldred, and Tim Martin.
- 2009-2010 Yearbook
- Re-organization of our storage space in the School of Music (Robert Glidden Hall)
Implementation of a new attendance policy based on a percentage system
"Whatever" Sale in Baker University Center earning $130.
Spring Quarter 2011
Life Size Clue Pre-Rush Event
- Occured Monday April 4, 2011
- Life size version of the board game "Clue;" attendees spent a night running around the School of Music trying to determine who killed who with what musical item.
- Featured an educational presentation about Kappa Kappa Psi and the benefits of membership.
- Began at 8pm in Room 550 of the SChool of Music (Robert Glidden Hall).
- Occured Monday March 11, 2011
- Began at 9:30 in Room 550 of the School of Music (Robert Glidden Hall).
- Bid Recipients: Jonathan Smaga, Taylor Hardy, Andrea Madison, Donnie Day, Rebecca Gierhart, and Meagen Coon.
- "Scrap Your Crap" Garage Sale
- "Miles of Music" 5K
- "Jazz on the Beach"
- Weekly Merchandise Tables
- New Policy on Grades
- New Policy on the Selection and Assignment of Big Brothers
- Added musicianship to our attendance policy percentage system.
- Implementing performances by active members prior to our weekly meetings.
- Implementation of our chapter Reading Band.
Special Projects & 2011 NCD Convention
- Nominated for a Governor's Cup Bid.
- Devlin Pope and James Ryan Smith represented the musicanship of the Alpha Delta chapter by participating in the NCDIB.
- Coordinated and submitted a bid to host the 2012 NCD Convention; bid not awarded.
- Update our chapter handbook & constitution.
- Continuing Membership Education (Fall Quarter Workshop and Weekly Education Sessions).
- Special elections for fall quarter to prepare for transition from quarters to semesters.
If you have general questions, comments, or concerns regarding our organization please use the email below. Your message will be promptly forwarded to the correct officer and replied to in a timely fashion.
For anything regarding the website please contact our webmaster at the email below.
Like us on Facebook!