Table Sorting and Searching
This guide explains how to turn on/off HTML table sorting and/or searching in the Web CMS.
Sortable: Turns sorting capability on for the table if it has a header row.
Searchable: Turns sorting on and also adds a text field to be able to search the table. I.E. this turns on the "sortable" functionality as well as the ability to search.
If you would like a table to be sortable or searchable follow the steps below:
- Edit the node (page) which has the table you want to change.
- Click anywhere on the table.
- Click on the Styles dropdown.
- Toggle the desired feature on/off by selecting either Sortable Table or Searchable Table.
- Save and submit your changes.
- Check your page.
Example of a table using "Table Sorting". Notice it does not have a filter text field but the columns are sortable.
Example of a table using "Table Searching". Notice it includes a filter text field and the columns are sortable.