Centrally managed, legacy web hosting that allows site owners and content contributors to edit and publish official, University-branded web pages without needing to know how to write website code. Note: A project currently is under way to replace CommonSpot with a new Web CMS.
- Simple content updates without the need to know how to code
- Template-based designs provide consistent websites that adhere to OHIO brand standards
- Ability to change images, upload documents, manage navigation and more
- Access can be managed/delegated to allow one or more individuals to edit specific pages or content.
- Available for official university websites.
- To be a content contributor, you must be affiliated with the university and receive training from OIT in the proper use of the features you will have access to.