Video Conferencing: Adobe Connect
Web-based video conferencing tool for rich interaction with multiple participants, and gives easy access to participants with student or guest accounts. Content creation can be done by those with host accounts.
On the Web
- Username: Your full OHIO email address (OhioID@ohio.edu)
- Password: Your OHIO password
- If you experience issues using Adobe Connect on the web, we recommend that you install the Adobe Connect app.
Adobe Connect App
- Make sure you have the Adobe Connect app installed.
- Open the Adobe Connect app.
- Type or copy and paste the URL for your meeting or virtual classroom space in to the URL field.
- Log in with your OHIO email address and OHIO password.
- Live, participatory virtual meeting rooms with video, audio, document, presentation and desktop screen sharing.
- Sessions can be recorded for later viewing.
- Customizable meeting room URLs.
- No high-end equipment needed. All you need is a laptop, web cam, and microphone.
- Meetings can be restricted to specific participants, to all OHIO users, or open to anyone with the meeting URL.
- Online classes or presentations.
- Streamed meetings
- Works best for "one to many" presentations with a single video/audio feed/desktop sharing feed.
To Participate in a Meeting
Anyone with an internet connection.
To Host a Meeting
Faculty, staff, emeriti, and sponsored guest accounts.