Prerecorded Streaming Video
YouTube-based video hosting service which allows users to select and watch video content whenever they choose, rather than at a scheduled broadcast time.
- https://youtube.com - Sign in with your full OHIO email address and OHIO password. If prompted to choose between multiple account types, choose "Organizational G Suite Account."
- Advertisement-free playback when using your OHIO account
- Sharing and embedding on webpages
- Privacy settings to specify if the video should be publicly available or only viewable by selected users.
- Creating video playlists
- Tracking of video views
- Basic editing of videos to change the start and end points of the video or remove a section in the middle of the video
- Comment moderation, filtering and the ability to turn comments on or off
- Automatic and manual captioning of videos
- Multiple language support for titles, descriptions and captions
- Accessibility compliance
- Ability to apply copyrights to original content
- This service is available to faculty and staff. This service is not available to students or student organizations.
How to Request
- Contact the IT Service Desk to request a YouTube account.