Microsoft Teams Live Events
Microsoft Teams-based live streaming. Teams Live Events is an extension of Teams Meetings, enabling users to broadcast video and meeting content to a large online audience. A Producer runs the meeting while one or more Presenters share content with everyone who has joined the meeting.
For the best experience, we recommend using the Teams apps (required for Presenters and Producers):
- Download the Teams app for Windows or Mac.
- Mobile apps are available for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 10 from their respective app stores.
- From within the Teams app, choose Meetings.
- Choose Schedule a meeting.
- Choose the drop-down arrow next to New meeting and select New live event.
- Screen Share files and documents during presentation.
- Simple scheduling experience.
- Analyze audience engagement and feedback.
- Chat based real-time interaction with audience.
- Video based presentation to University community.
- Non-interactive Departmental addresses.
- Streaming a Live event.
- To be a producer or presenter: Anyone with a valid OHIO ID.
- To join a live meeting: Anyone with a valid OHIO ID.
- To create a live meeting that includes an audio conferencing telephone number: Current students; full time faculty, administrative, classified non-bargaining and OUPD staff.