- WebInbox lets you manage voice messages and any message receipts you receive through a web browser. You can compose new voice messages, play, reply to, forward, or delete any voice messages you receive. Click here to manage your settings and listen to your messages.
- New Voicemail Message Alerts - You can configure your account to notify you either by email, text message or a call when a new voicemail has been delivered. All phones will be configured with the message waiting indicator (red light) when a new message has been delivered.
- For standard audio conferencing all telephones support up to 16 participants. Please see the quick start guide for your particular telephone for more information.
- If you use a reservation-less audio bridge such as CenturyLink you may continue to do so.
The following features are NOT provisioned automatically. Please see the instructions included below for the desired feature.
WebEx Audio and Video Conferencing
- OIT is currently conducting an evaluation of WebEx. If you are interested in learning more or would like to part of the evaluation please contact us at email@example.com.
Jabber for Instant Messaging and Presence - Coming Soon
- Jabber brings together presence, instant message, voice and visual voicemail all in one client on your desktop or laptop.
Call/Contact Center (formerly known as ACD)
- Call/Contact Center makes it possible to handle large numbers of incoming calls by automatically diverting those calls to pre-defined groups of people and queuing excess calls when all group members are busy. Supervisor agents can get historical and real-time reports of your contact center groups.
Voicemail Single Inbox
- This feature allows your voicemail messages to appear in your email inbox. This is a fully synchronized service. If you listen to the voicemail either from your phone or computer it will be reflected as read on both systems. Also, if you delete the message from either system it will remove it from the other. Please visit this link to sign up - http://www.ohio.edu/oit/voip/single-inbox.cfm.