Video Conferencing Help and Training
- Meeting Room Basics - Getting started with Adobe Connect.
- Breakout Rooms - Separate a large group into more manageably sized sub-groups that the meeting host can visit.
- Adobe Connect Help Topics - Additional how-to topics from Adobe.
- Adobe Connect user guides - Extensive collection of quick start guides for Adobe Connect.
How to Delete Old Recordings
If you no longer need to keep a recorded meeting or training session, please delete that recording to free up space.
- Log into Adobe Connect.
- Click "Meetings" on the gray bar near the top of your browser window.
- Click the name of a meeting room to see its details.
- Click "Recordings" to view all recordings for that meeting room.
- Check the box next to each recording you wish to delete. To select all, check the box next to the "Name" heading.
- Click "Delete."
- Click "Delete" again to confirm the deletion.