Several new Toolboxes have been developed that can help instructors determine which technology tools will best suit their needs for spring semester courses.
New additions include:
- Learn about creating and sharing videos to improve students' asynchronous learning
- Improve the quality of student work by facilitating peer feedback and reviews
- Explore tools and best practices for hyflex courses
- Deepen learning by co-constructing knowledge with students
- Learn how to provide accessibility support with technology tools
- Expand students' skills by managing student group work
As always, feel free to attend an introductory workshop to learn more about a tool or schedule a consultation for one-on-one assistance. If you need immediate assistance, please contact the IT Service Desk.